Welcome to my Practice
Whether it is:
- emotional distress due to life stressors
- anxiety, worry, or depression
- overeating, overdoing, overspending
- death of a loved one
- pre-natal or post-partum complications
- emotional conflict due to separation
- relationship challenges
- loss of job or career/school challenges
- challenging life transitions
- parenting challenges
or any other issues that are affecting your mental and overall well-being, I am here to offer appropriate tools to assist in lessening the negative effects of these challenges.
Mary really helped me during a rough time. I was feeling overwhelmed with job challenges, relationship challenges, and some physical challenges. She helped me very much. I felt more empowered after every session.Rita T.
I went in to see Mary about some problems in my marriage. I convinced my wife to come in, too, and we have now managed to get through a very rough patch. Mary was non-judging, impartial, and a good facilitator that we both felt comfortable with.Robert N.
If you like to accomplish a lot in a short period of time and don't mind doing a few assignments in between sessions, you might want to try Mary. Her direct approach was just what I needed!Pat W.